Saturday, October 29, 2011

My thoughts on Battlefield 3

Sorry for not writing a post in a long time guys, haven't really got the chance or had an idea of what to write. 
But I finally got to play Battlefield 3 on PC at my friends house.
Here is his rig just to give you an idea:
AMD x4 2.5 GHz
8 GB DDR2
XFX Radeon 6790
We played Battlefield 3 on 1080p with everything high without any lag. 
I gotta say, this game is AMAZING! 
I couldn't fly a plane for beans, but it was still fun crashing into the ground or jumping out of the plane and parachuting to the ground. I also sucked really badly, the worst of my games being 1-10. But I still had lots of fun. Tanks are slow, so my favorite vehicles were the cars/humvees/whatever. I played on the engineer class, but I was never able to destroy a single tank, which sucked. 
His graphics performance also made me decide to get the same card as him and save up the extra money for something special, like an SSD or something. Also an update: I'm very close to getting my PC parts, got to wait until beginning of next week to order everything.
OK, back to the topic, we played for about 4 hours, and I have to say, not one of those minutes were wasted. This game is awesome and I don't get why people are hating on it. The graphics look amazing, my only gripe is how to handle two people coming at you that are not lined up. I've never survived one of those encounters. Next month, I will be hooked on this game. I just need mah damn GPU!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I... I need a new computer. I haven't played a "new game" in ages.

    ReplyDelete