- First of all, I think they did something to make the graphics look better, it looks better than how it looked when I first downloaded it. Maybe I just got used to the graphics, I don't know.
- You die way too quickly. CoD even takes a few milliseconds before you die, in BF3, you can die while it seems like you only got hit once.
- Operation Metro is becoming boring, they should have picked Caspian Border for the map, it looks much more fun.
- The blowtorch is extremely glitched, sometimes it doesn't shoot, sometimes it doesn't do the pointing animation.
- Sometimes, if you reload it won't make the reload animation, I've felt this more with the Snipers but it has happened to the AK once.
- Barely anything is destructible, not like the Battlefield we know and love
Even with those, I am still having fun and I think I am Level 12.