Monday, October 3, 2011

More BF3 Beta Thoughts

After having played it more, I have some more things to say about this game.

  • First of all, I think they did something to make the graphics look better, it looks better than how it looked when I first downloaded it. Maybe I just got used to the graphics, I don't know. 
  • You die way too quickly. CoD even takes a few milliseconds before you die, in BF3, you can die while it seems like you only got hit once.
  • Operation Metro is becoming boring, they should have picked Caspian Border for the map, it looks much more fun. 
  • The blowtorch is extremely glitched, sometimes it doesn't shoot, sometimes it doesn't do the pointing animation.
  • Sometimes, if you reload it won't make the reload animation, I've felt this more with the Snipers but it has happened to the AK once.
  • Barely anything is destructible, not like the Battlefield we know and love
Even with those, I am still having fun and I think I am Level 12.

1 comment:

  1. uh. they disabled the destruction in beta (for the most part).

    most of your arguments can be just argued by one word - beta.

    ReplyDelete