Friday, September 23, 2011

New Battlefield 3 Trailer... for a trailer

Trailerception...
That's what these guys are saying. Sure it's a short trailer, but what's so bad? Would you rather have nothing then a short 25 second clip?
The top rated comment just pissed me off:


"Just release the fricking game instead of wasting your time coming out with 100 unnecessary trailers." - indirulz1234 


They made a release date already, what does making trailer have anything to do with it? They're trying to promote the game. 


I can't say that I necessarily like the video, considering only about 12 seconds of it is actual gameplay, (and it's really grinding my gears that gameplay is not a word and the stupid red lines come underneath it every single time I write gameplay).


Well, I'm not going to be able to play the beta, except for going over to my friend's house who is going to have the beta since he actually has a computer not built in 2003. 


Hopefully it's fun though!

1 comment:

  1. Great song, seen Jay peform this live. Clip looks intense.

    ReplyDelete