Saturday, September 3, 2011

COD XP MW3 Gameplay Thoughts

What's up guys? Well as you know COD XP is going on and they released some gameplay from MW3. It looks OK. The reason I say that is it looks like an update to MW2. I was thinking about getting it, but after I saw this video, I changed my mind. UMP45 returns. And it looks as cheap as Modern Warfare 2.
I wish I would get this game, but I don't have money, and I don't want to go through so much stress like I did in Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Ugh, Black Ops. I heard it's better on Xbox, but from the videos I've seen of BO on Xbox, it doesn't look much better. But this post is about MW3. The only thing I am excited for is the Spec Ops, and I just hope that you can play 2 player online like in BO. That was a nice addition, I hope they bring it back, because most likely at least some of my friends will be getting it, and I can play with them. 
The other thing I like is that folding secondary gun, it looks beast.

1 comment:

  1. The game play is pretty quick and active. I just hope they get better maps. There are some levels that just seem to slow the game down too much or obscure the vision.

    ReplyDelete