Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello World!

Hi everyone, this is my new blog. I will be mostly talking about video games and video game related things, TV, just entertainment pretty much. I hope you enjoy. Let me tell you a bit about myself.

I was born in Turkey, but I moved to California when I was 6. The first console I got was a Gamecube, then a DS, a Wii, and I am currently using a PS3 for most of my gaming. I most play CoD but I'm not very good at it. I'm not a super MLG Pro, my KDR is around 1. Other than that, I only have 1 game, LittleBigPlanet 2, which I play with my little sister and create amazing levels, I highly recommend this game, even though it looks like a little kid's game.

Well that was more about my video gaming history, but whatever.

Hope you guys enjoy my next post, which will, hopefully, be more entertaining. I've never blogged before so bear with me.

Bye

CrazyTurkishBoy

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, you posted this at 8:16. That number's been following me for ages!

    Good luck with the blog btw

    ReplyDelete